Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales, recommending new products and services.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services, developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.