Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical people within the firm. Must have strong customer service and communications skills, both written and oral.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection printer and software issues reported.
- Update network applications as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Provide support to the team.
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise.
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Complete special projects as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of two to four years prior experience with providing workstation and network system support (required).
- Any related professional training.
- Technical certifications a plus.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.